Translate

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Matt.6:33

Matt.6:33

By faith you became Christ's, and by faith
you are to grow up in Him--by giving and taking. You are to give all,--your heart, your
will, your service,--give yourself to Him to obey all His requirements; and you must take
all,--Christ, the fullness of all blessing, to abide in your heart, to be your strength,
your righteousness, your everlasting helper,--to give you power to obey.


Consecrate yourself to God in
the morning; make this your very first work. Let your prayer be, "Take me, O Lord, as
wholly Thine. I lay all my plans at Thy feet. Use me today in Thy service. Abide with me,
and let all my work be wrought in Thee." This is a daily matter. Each morning
consecrate yourself to God for that day. Surrender all

No comments:

Post a Comment